How to Guarantee the Sale of Your Home Sold at a Price Agreeable to You
"...avoid the uncertainty of the market and broken promises of many real estate agents..."
We've all heard the old saying about being caught between a rock and a hard place. Well unfortunately, that's where most homeowners find themselves when they decide to sell their home.
The Reality Factor
While many agents will promise to sell your home, the reality of the real estate market is that this simply doesn't always happen. Even if the home does eventually sell, the homeowner, many times, ends up with a selling price for less than what they may have been led to believe.
The Solution: How to Get Your Home Sold at Your Price Guaranteed
This emotional uncertainty is something many homeowners feel is part of the process of selling the place they call home. However, you should seek out an agent offering a specialized program that can eliminate the stress and worry associated with selling your home.
There are many dilemmas for home owners considering selling. Issues such as whether to buy first or sell first, whether to hire an agent or sell by owner. Choosing the wrong agent can be hazardous to your bank account. Let's face it, the real estate market has become a tough environment for sellers needing the assurance of selling at their price. The fact is that it's more difficult to get homes sold today and therefore it's essential that real estate agents look for new and innovative ways to meet the demands of the market.
A new and innovative program that one area agent offers actually guarantees the sale of your home and takes away all of the worry and stress associated with selling.
Here's How it Works
- The agent will prepare a total market analysis including a computerized printout of all comparable home sales and listings in your area.
- With this information you and your agent can determine a market value for your home.
- This establishes your guaranteed price and list price which you will receive up front (in writing) before your home is marketed.
- You are doubly protected because you know that your home will sell for the guaranteed price. However if you receive an offer from an outside buyer for more than the guarantee price you get the higher offer.
- You can confidently move forward because you know the minimum that your home will sell for and when you can expect to receive the money from it's sale.
- This service eliminates the usual stress and worry (the emotional roller coaster ride) caused by the uncertainty of listing and selling a home.
Remember, there is a difference in real estate agents, the services they provide and the results they get. You should consider one that has a database of buyers, can attract buyers with innovative marketing and guarantee the sale of your home at a price agreeable to you or buy it themselves if it does not sell.